IGNORED

Great Ride to WV!

halfwitt

Just returned from a great ride to Davis, WV with my lovely bride. 501 miles round trip. Saturday was fabulous riding weather. Today was a little toasty at about 95 degrees. The roads around Davis are great riding roads. Unbeknown to us there was a rally there this weekend. There was about a bazillion bikes. 99% HD. We did see one Indian and two Ventures. Could be a good spot for a future VR Rally. Very rider friendly and lots to do.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend. Now, back to reality.

Was in the Davis area over the weekend also. Great to hear that you enjoyed WV, we love it. One of my favorite rides in that area is :Fom Davis Rt 32 to R 33@ Harman, Rt33 east to Rt 28 @ Seneca Rocks, Rt 28 to Rt 42 @ Petersburg, Rt 42 to Rt 93 @ Bismarck and Rt 93 west back to Davis.:thumbsup2: Sure hope you did this ride and enjoyed it. ( I always do). Many riders consider the ride from Scherr up the mountain to Rt 93 WVs " Little tail of the dragon". Not as long or as many curves but fun !!! The number of bikes @ Timberline ? WEEHOOO:think:

We did a Smoke Hole ride last year. I think this might just be my favorite place to ride in the Mid Atlantic. It would be good to get together with some folks next time. This time we didn't know where we were going until Thursday night.