IGNORED

Ambient air temperature gauge

Hummingbird

but, we have a nice spot for it in the Tour Glide fairing. Their sticky tape sucks and the first one fell of and got run over but, put some good tape on it and stuck it back. (Not the prettiest but, it works) Don't have a good pic but, it's a 2.5" round with a large face - not digital though

Several years ago I went to Walmart and picked up an indoor/outdoor digital thermometer or about $9. The outdoor part has a wire on it with a small thermocouple on the end. I mounted the thermometer above my left vent, which now has a radar detector in it and run the wire up under my mirror boot and it sticks out just below the mirror. I like this because it is in the shade and still well out in the wind.

I have had it on my bike for many years and it still works well. I have also have the same thermometer in both of my cars. I may try to post a picture when I get home from work.

RandyA

Help Please !

This has probably been discussed but I couldn't find it.

I'm looking for an air temperature gauge for the bike. I remember a long time ago someone had a neat little digital that was fairly inexpensive.

Thanks -

My ElectraGlide had one. Last thing I needed when riding to work in the cold was a gauge to REMIND me just how cold it was! LOL

Seriously though, they sell some little battery operated ones in the auto gadget section at big box stores.

Later, Scooter Bob