IGNORED

Milwaukee HD Museum?

Oldslow

We should get to Milwaukee on the 29th. Planning to ride via the Transcanada hiway thru Winnipeg to stop at Fort Frances, Ont. for a couple days. From there it should be straight south thru Duluth area.

We'll be staying with my daughter for 3 days!

I just found out about the Museum a day or so ago by accident.

Would love to see that!

I went earlier this year, if you go on friday and I think its 11 am we just happend to walk in and they have a behind the back roads tour I think is what they called it. It is a guided tour by a guy who has worked for HD for over 30 yrs and was one of the engineers for there nova bike they made ( V4 ) and they take you behind to see stuff others dont like the bikes in inventory on these huge shelves. Very cool I thought it was great but she was bored. It is very cool and they have a resturant that is great!! If you take the wife you might want to see if she wants to go some were else while you look.

I am certainly up for a M&E in the Milwaukee area.

Lots of good ICE-CREAM places around here.

There's Kopp's, Leon's, Night Owl, Culver's, and of course 5 DQ's within 10 miles of my house. This is all on the south side, there may be more on the north side of town that I just do not know about yet.

I'm usually full before I get past all of the close ones.:happy-emoticon: