This afternoon the group I was riding with Stopped in Prescott, WI at Cabana Joe's. This trunkless (and badgeless) '04 was in the parking lot. I know there has been some discussion on the forum about this.

I never did find the owner so I have no information other than these pics. Enjoy!:thumbsup2:

You can't see it in the pics, but my white '04 is parked directly behind this one.

He (she?) had "Venture" on the saddle bags and all the correct stuff like the radio (Where were the antennas?:whistling:) and the lower fairings. Only things missing were the trunk and antennas. Definitely a trunkless RSV.

I gave the exhaust tips a quick look, too, and I thought they had an embossed "LA" logo on them. Could they be be from Baron's alter ego, LA Choppers?

I wasn't very fond of the seat treatment. I thought it looked a little like an over stuffed sausage. The back side of the seat didn't seem very well thought out or finished. From the back of the bike you could see the fender loop that the pillion seat hooks into.

I gave the exhaust tips a quick look, too, and I thought they had an embossed "LA" logo on them. Could they be be from Baron's alter ego, LA Choppers?

I wasn't very fond of the seat treatment. I thought it looked a little like an over stuffed sausage. The back side of the seat didn't seem very well thought out or finished. From the back of the bike you could see the fender loop that the pillion seat hooks into.

"L A C" slipons.. the look a likes to the Rineharts? Friend of mine has them on his RSV and they sound nice.. I have the black ceramic coated Rineharts on mine.. sounds great ;)

Besides looking odd, what where the colored tips on the muffs ? and what do they do ??

I think those are LA chopper pipes with the black tips. These and the Rhinehart racing mufflers come with black tips...after a while they turn purple. Buddy of mine has a full Rhinehart racing pipes on his harley ultra. He paid big big buck for the full exhaust and you can imagine how POed he was when they turned a funky purple. He took the tips off and had them powder coated for $15 buck and all is well now.