IGNORED

Anyone near Gatlinburg Saturday Aug 21?

b2dad

Pat and I are going to Gatlinburg this Friday and staying til Sunday morning. Wondering if anyone is going to be nearby and would like to meet up for the day? Let us know.

Then we are leaving sunday morning (Aug 22) for Myrtle Beach for a couple nights. Anyone there?

Then we are going to Gordonsville, VA Wed (aug 25)...????

Then back to Pigeon Forge, TN on Friday (Aug 27)...then it's home. Maybe we will get to meet some of you out there. It's going to be an awesome ride. Hope we can hold up! LOL

Let us know..

Don

Guest scarylarry

I know I'll be there Sunday and let me check on Saturday..Oil change and house clean all has to be check off first....Let you know by phone, here or FB..

Meeting someone there Sunday :big-grin-emoticon:

I did not know about Bristol, but our rooms have been booked for awhile. So not a problem there. Hope we can meet up Saturday. We have to head out early Sunday for the next part of trip...going to Myrtle Beach. But have Saturday free if you can make it. Call me or Pat or let us know on FB.

Our local group in Knoxville will be heading near your direction for a charity ride with a dinner social to follow, if you would like to join us just let us know. We would love to have you...Fri the 27th is open for now we could do something that day too....

Guest scarylarry

I'll let you know tonight I'm really push for time to get all I have to do this week, next week is going to be very intense for me with work....