IGNORED

Leveling Links and rear brake

RSTDdog

Thanks,Just wondering about it, I have only locked the rear once on my bike momentarily. I plan to make some and give it a try. No curves in Florida to speak of, but I hit the floor boards if I Lean in to much on left and right turns. We are going to do some riding in NC, GA and TN on the way to the Moto GP in Indy. Anything I can do to add some cornering clearance will help.

RSTDdog

Thanks,Just wondering about it, I have only locked the rear once on my bike momentarily. I plan to make some and give it a try. No curves in Florida to speak of, but I hit the floor boards if I Lean in to much on left and right turns. We are going to do some riding in NC, GA and TN on the way to the Moto GP in Indy. Anything I can do to add some cornering clearance will help.

RSTDdog

This comment just made me think of something...

About 5 years ago I test drove a new RSTD and I found I could scrape the floorboards quite easy when going around corners (as in turning off one street onto another...slow speed, 90 degree turn) ... yet I have not once done that on my RSV.

I'm wondering if there is less ground clearance on the RSTD than there is on the RSV? I don't see that tho as it's just a trimmed down version of the RSV. ... maybe there was no air in the rear shock??

hhmmmmmmmm :think: :think: :think: