IGNORED

Cassette Deck vs?

Mikepp

Well I for one have a bunch of cassette tapes. Left over from the past. I use them in my player. So the heck with it, take it out throw it away quit gripping and enjoy the bike for the many wonderful things it does well. Who cares if it has a cassette player in it. Geezzzzzzzzzz!:Venture:

So can anyone tell me.... If I walked into a dealer in the USA what would it cost to ride a Venture out of the show room. I am thinking western states.

1 year in prison and/or a maximum of a $5,000 fine, unless you get caught in the act or are armed, then it is a maximum of 15 years, unless someone is injured in the process, then it can be up to 30 years; that of course, is all before you get to the border.

Once you cross the border, there is an additional charge that will run you up to 10 years in prison, in addition to the theft charges.

:080402gudl_prv:

Oh... on second thought, maybe that is not what you meant...

Well I for one have a bunch of cassette tapes. Left over from the past. I use them in my player...

My mom passed away last spring. I've been traveling back and forth to PA helping my siblings fix up and sell the house we grew up in. We have found a box of cassette tapes my mother had (must be 200 of them). I became owner of these tapes, glad I didn't remove the player from my bike. I love her taste in music and now have a special way of remembering her while I ride.

Kinda like if ain't broke don't fix it:crackup::crackup:

Well they certainly could be going that route.

Like what others have done they could do gloveboxes. I would want one that is lockable.

If they put some effort into redesigning the inner fairing a bit by moving the dummy lights from their present location and making them brighter in their new location, that opening would seem to be wide enough for a cd player.

• 1 month later...

:starz:Tape deck?

What in all the Blazes are you all talkin about???

My 07 Yamaha has this neat little slot to hold my IPOD and a little round connection for it, to the right, under a center lid/cover.

Don't understand why they just didn't go all the way and make it like a docking station where you could just push your ipod diretly on a mount thereby getting rid of that wire.

:big-grin-emoticon::shock3::stickinouttounge::confused07: