IGNORED

Black Rineharts on RSV Midnight

I installed a pair of black ceramic coated Rinehart slip ons on my RSV and wow, what a a nice sound!

Once the pipes are seasoned in the sound is softened and still throaty with a nice bark when you drop the hammer, yet at cruise the sound is louder than normal but not at all harsh.

They look awesome on a Midnight RSV. I'll see if I can some audio / video for how they sound if people are interested.

I got these at a cut rate from a Canadian company, nice!

:sign yeah that: They look really good. At first read thought they were just the cones...didn't know they made em full lenght black.

I've been running Bubs (same co.) for 50k miles now and haven't had any problems, and everybody comments on how nice they sound.

Enjoy em :D

Really nice pipes...buddy of mine has them on his Other brand ultra classic and they sound great. One thing to watch out for...The black tips turn purple after a period of time. He had to have his powder coated to get them back black.

Really nice pipes...buddy of mine has them on his Other brand ultra classic and they sound great. One thing to watch out for...The black tips turn purple after a period of time. He had to have his powder coated to get them back black.

Yes I have seen them turn purple on other people's pipes, not too much of a distraction.. I think it gives it the 'been there been used' look as opposed to the parking lot attraction bike.

PLEASE POST A LINK WITH A SOUND BYTE IF YOU CAN. THEY LOOK GREAT ON YOUR BIKE, WHAT P/N DID YOU ORDER?

I got them from this site in Canada.. I ordered the ones for the roadking bike and the mounting hardware is included. Gotta like the people there at Dream Cycle.. Called me up the next day to ensure that I had actually wanted the black ones.. hehe..

Loving the pipes.. Hoping to get sound bytes today..

https://www.dreamcycles.net/products/details.asp?PAGE=CAT&CATEGORY_ID=54&MAKE_ID=0&MODEL_ID=23&PRODUCT_ID=3430

PT254967 $329.95 CDN 95-09 FLT, FLHR, FLTR, FLHT, FLHX 3-1/2” Slip-on mufflers w/black end caps

PT254968 $349.95 CDN 95-09 FLT, FLHR, FLTR, FLHT, FLHX 3-1/2” Slip-on mufflers w/chrome end caps

Hi guys.. a quick clip of what the rineharts sound like on the RSV.. of course, like everything else, digital compression never does it justice but it should give you an idea of what they sound like..

Heading off on big road trip tomorrow, should be fun

I installed a pair of black ceramic coated Rinehart slip ons on my RSV and wow, what a a nice sound!

Once the pipes are seasoned in the sound is softened and still throaty with a nice bark when you drop the hammer, yet at cruise the sound is louder than normal but not at all harsh.

They look awesome on a Midnight RSV. I'll see if I can some audio / video for how they sound if people are interested.

I got these at a cut rate from a Canadian company, nice!

Those are sweet! :thumbsup2: Anybody know if they would fit on a Midnight Maxim 650?