IGNORED

OK...Who Wants To Cut My Hair?

86er

Man! :wow: I put that title on the thread and about a million posts about Wild Hair 39 showed up! OK, you're not in this Lowell, unless you want to come cut my hair!

I told Mini that I'm willing to let someone here cut my ponytail off. But the catch is that it's gonna cost ya. The proceeds are going to help bring Aussie Annie and Quickstep over.

If you are interested, this will probably happen at Asheville on Sat. night or Sun. morning or we can set up a Ga M&E or as I told Mini, I will ride up too 200 miles one way to your M&E. Just send your donation to r4774@yahoo.com and in the message box put "Hair Cut". Mini will keep up with the donations and if someone "out donates" you, you can add to your donation. I'm not sure if this will bring any money, but it's worth a try!

I've been working on this tail since '04. Six years to grow it and a second to chop it off!!! :scared:

:15_8_211[1]:

This be a good thing, but donate the hair to make wigs for children with Cancer going thru treatment, can't remember the name of the orginization. I'm sure someone on the site knows who they are.

Yea... That... Locks of Love I do the same about every 18-24 months.:think:

Todd, you might want to keep that short thing growin' a bit longer! Only 6 years? Have had mine since the early 90's, but I'm told that no one but Mama Rose gets to cut mine off...........

How long is Bubbas? He might make a better contributor and make some more $$$$$$!!!

• 2 weeks later...