IGNORED

Stock Slipon mufflers for 2 gen.

SteveW

Does anyone have a set of second gen stock mufflers that have not been modified, that they don't want ????

I just put a sidecar on today and the bubbs are alittle loud for the rider. When I got the bike it had bubbs on it so I don't have a set of stock muffs.

( anyone want to swap some muffs for a Radiator Grill ?? )

I had it mounted at Sidekicks in Flowery Branch GA.

Nice guys to deal with ! I am doing my own wireing and tilt system on it. ( got to have something to do right ) LOL.

Did take it out this afternoon for a few hours and it is a different beast to drive but I like it. It will slow you down in the twisties but thats fine with me. I'm out to relax and have a good time anyway.

I'll post some pic's tomorrow. Its a champion sidecar and has the exact color paint as my midnight ( like it was custom painted for it.) it is a used rig but for 800.00 its in like new condition.

I want to thank everyone who wrote me about the stock pipes. Talk about a great responce. The deal is done and the stock pipes are on my bike. They sound nice with the sidecar I was looking for some quiet and these work great.

Thanks again to all

• 12 years later...
If the deal you have for the stock pipes doesn't work out, I have a set of stock pipes I will trade you. The set I have only have about 1,000 miles on them.

Hello. Looks like the rider w the sidecar found his pipes. Might you still have the ones you mention here? Recently got a 2008 Royal Star Venture. Has LA Chopper pipes. Louder than I like and backfire when downshifting. Looking for original OEM exhausts. Thanks for any help.

Jim

azteccf@sbcglobal.net