IGNORED

Ebay Dealer to Avoid

FozzyUSN

In September I won a bid on a Scottish Claymore carbon steel sword from a business called Sussen. Paid within minutes of winning the bid and began a long waiting session for the item to arrive. After a week of not hearing anything, I emailed them asking for a shipping status. A few days later I asked again for a shipping status. A few days after this I again asked for a shipping status, only this time I threatened to file a claim against them. Heard back from them that they were out of stock on that particular sword and would either refund the money or send it to me if I wanted to wait, so I waited.

The following day I received email from them saying the sword was in and would be shipped the following day. Two more weeks went by and nothing was seen. So I emailed them again asking for a shipping status. Two days later I emailed them again asking for a shipping status and reminded them that I was still capable of filing a claim against them. Two days later I filed the claim with e-bay and after not hearing anything from them I completed the claim with PayPay.

PayPal asked how I wanted to proceed, refund or the sword. Again I chose the sword. Sussen chose instead to refund the money. I filed negative feedback for the company as stongly as possible with only 80 characters.

Now I've received email from a mediation company, hired by Sussen, to get me to recind my negative feedback, saying they did everything they could in good faith to make me happy.

Don't know how many out there look at swords, but if you should, STAY CLEAR of any company with Sussen in the name.

I started collecting swords a few years ago. I only have two so far. They can be very expensive. I only buy real swords, nothing with a stainless steel blade or machine stamped.

Check out Badger Blades. http://www.badgerblades.com. My two swords are from this sword smith. All of Badgers swords are real battle ready swords with a lifetime warranty against destruction and breakage.