IGNORED

pretty impressive

hig4s

I'm sure a few people have seen this before, but I just found out from a friend of Yellow Wolf's (the rider of the Goldwing) that he was testing a car tire off a mini cooper on the back of his Wing during this run and he ran about a 14 minute time, 3.5 minutes slower than his best on Metzeler bike tires.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nrMQ3QwyPo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- deals gap on a goldwing/gl1800 by yellow wolf dragons tail[/ame]

Guest Swifty

"just found out from a friend"?...is this how legends start? I've seen him there too; impressive riding skills and a great demonstrator of what a Wing can do.

"just found out from a friend"?...is this how legends start? I've seen him there too; impressive riding skills and a great demonstrator of what a Wing can do.

I may have worded that poorly, it was a friend of Yellow Wolf's, not mine. Actually it is the guy on the bike with the camera, he is on a Jeep forum I frequent. But Yellow Wolf is a legend!!

I watch Yellow Wolf's video's really enjoy watching him ride that Wing..:thumbsup2:

We have two of our own as well........

.....................................Snarley Bill -- Bill ....................................

...................................Colesgrandpa -- Ray.................................

Ride with them in Eureka Springs or Hub area and see these two guys do their magic.......These two guys are pretty gang good as well...Don't be fooled these guys can ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to Hub Rally and Ride July 29-30-31:thumbsup2:

Guest tx2sturgis

I had no idea that beginners rode this slowly. I wonder how many bikes and cars are piled up on the following bike's tail?

:think:

Jeeze...they need some track time to hone their skills.

:cool17:

• 2 weeks later...
I had no idea that beginners rode this slowly. I wonder how many bikes and cars are piled up on the following bike's tail?

:think:

Jeeze...they need some track time to hone their skills.

:cool17:

They just took the training wheels off, and have not learned to shift from first gear.

Gregg

PS. I am going to go up there and show them how is done.........

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>