IGNORED

Hey Don, would this make sense or...

dragerman

... is there any way that you could put a direct link to the ‘new’ members public profile when you post the “Welcome” message? That way if they don’t post a reply to the welcome message we could still learn a little about who’s coming on board by clicking on the link. It would save having to do a manual search through the Community members list... or am I just getting lazy? (you don't have to answer to the "lazy" part :whistling:)

I know its been said before....but THANKS for all your hard work on this site. It truely is an awsome site and you certainly set the tone for other members to follow!

Please know that requested changes are nice to have, butthese requests are nothing earth shaking so if you can't do it or if it is just too much work...hey we can live with that!

So don't broke yourself! Sounds like you are a busy man!....you gotta make sure you have time to smell the roses (or the gas and oil) too!

Worked on this a bit tonight. Got it all screwed up and FINALLY got it back to ALMOST the way I had it. Will tackle it again later.

You're the man Don.

I figure you just have to hook up the one linky thingy to the other linky thingy and everything will work fine, or am I making it sound over complicated.

The fact of the matter is that I just sit here on the other side of the screen and everything works fine... the reality is that I know it’s not that simple. I fully appreciate ‘all’ your efforts Don and by all means keep my suggestion as a rainy day project. This surly is a user friendly site with a lot of friendly users, it’s hard to improve on an already good thing!