IGNORED

Quick Shout Out

Adams99

Hello everyone.

Just purchased a 99 Venture on Sat Oct. 20th with only 2,500 miles from the original owner. Yes that is the correct mileage. It is Bordeaux Red / Silver. It is replacing my first motorcycle, a 1993 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (I refer to as the poor man's Harley). I have been looking for a Venture for a while and the price and condition was right on this one. The ride is unbelievable and I look forward to clocking many of miles. Hope to see some of you guys around.

P.S. If anyone is interested in a Suzuki Intruder 1400, I have one for sale. :)

congratulations on your new ride!

now if you are really lucky, you will run across a "new owner", of a 1st gen. that will want to trade even up!

THEN you will know what a "luxury touring bike" feels like!!!

OH , by the way, WELCOME to our house!!!

enjoy out site! RIDE SAFE!

just jt

Hello everyone.

Just purchased a 99 Venture on Sat Oct. 20th with only 2,500 miles from the original owner. Yes that is the correct mileage. It is Bordeaux Red / Silver. It is replacing my first motorcycle, a 1993 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (I refer to as the poor man's Harley). I have been looking for a Venture for a while and the price and condition was right on this one. The ride is unbelievable and I look forward to clocking many of miles. Hope to see some of you guys around.

P.S. If anyone is interested in a Suzuki Intruder 1400, I have one for sale. :)

thats not a poor mans harley,thats a smart mans harley.i had a 94.it was one of my favorite bikes.did you know the victory engine is basically the same design? bill :2133:

Welcome to the club, Adam. I purchased the same bike same color earlier this year and I love it. Like you, this is only my second scoot. It is nice to see that I am not the only young buck that rides one of these beasts.

Safe and happy trails,

Brent:cool10:

Yea, I'll get some pictures up eventually.

Bill, I too am going to miss the ole' Intruder. That beast has plenty of power. My only complaint about that bike is that it is a 4 speed and am always looking for 5th gear. I think with only being a 4 speed, I felt a lot of vibration, even with a gel seat. Suzuki wised up and eventually put in a 5 speed on the 1995 models. I've had that bike for almost 13 years and was looking for something different. My first pic was a Victory Kingpin with the chrome package, but the Venture was about 10 grand cheaper.