IGNORED

i wonder - Posters

Thom

In that collage, isn't there a 1st Gen Venture in one of the photos?????

it is in the top right quadrant.

From the top right corner, count left 5 photos. it is one of a guy coming at the camera with a blue helmet on.

Now from the top right corner, count down 5 photos. it is of two guys coming at the camera.

Look at the intersection of those photos, and you will see what looks like a guy on a 1st gen without a helmet.......throwing a rooster tail of mud and water!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

OK....here is one that I put together from some pics that I had handy. If there is enough interest, I will do one and have them printed. I don't know how much it will cost but I assume in the $20.00 per poster range. That could be a little high or low and it will likely depend upon how many people want them. So....any interest?

If so, I will be pulling pictures from the Pic Gallery and also from our Rallies and Meet and Eats from our Photobucket account. Not sure how many I can get on a poster. It will depend upon what size posters you want. The bigger they are the more they will cost of course.

I can't even believe I am thinking about this.....someday maybe I'll learn better .... but I doubt it. :confused24:

Obviously this will lean very hard toward the liquid silver 2nd gen since they are the best looking:stirthepot:

But just a suggestion, how about letting any who are interested submit a photo for this so you have more than just pictures of bikes on stands? I will volunteer to help out as needed if you want to go that route.

Honestly I think that's a little lacking in variety. I see at least four of a rear shot of the same color bike, and at least a couple more of the same angle on the bike in other colors. I won't pick on you too hard though. I'm sure it took quite a while to sort through all the pics in all the various places and select some and put this together. I wouldn't want to take the time to do it. The effort is appreciated. Maybe a few others would volunteer for that like for the calendar. Don shouldn't have to spend his time on a project like this.

Hey folks...I obviously didn't make my post very clear. This is simply an example of what can be done. I quickly threw it together from some pics that I had readily available in a folder. Like I said, if there is any interest, it will NOT be this one in any manner. I will either have pictures emailed to me or I will select them from our various available pictures from the pic gallery, photobucket account, etc. It will NOT be the pictures shown in this sample. Sorry about the confusion.