IGNORED

Ozark Trip

fardnarger

We will be heading out to Ozarks the 1st of July, staying at Mountain View for 3-4 days and then on to Eureka Springs for 3-4 days, then down towards Hot Springs, I will be on the Venture and the wife will be on her VTX 1300, hopefully the weather will be nice, if you see a 05 silver Venture pulling a trailer with a ALF doll on the trunk it will be us.

:cop:

Going to Eureka Springs if you have not made any reservations yet. Stay at Edelweiss Inn and tell Cindy or Bryan your with venturerider.org you will get excellent service and nice clean rooms and in the evenings around back the deer come out to eat in the backyard area while your having a relaxing drink.......

http://www.edelweissinn.com/ :thumbsup2:

Buddy

I spent 4 days in Mountain View June 2008

I had a blast,Some really nice roads

Do you like to listen to live music ?

Mountain View AR considers them selves the Folk music capital

Every night downtown people set up and play music

Have A Great Trip !!!!

Dave

I spent 4 days in Mountain View June 2008

I had a blast,Some really nice roads

Do you like to listen to live music ?

Mountain View AR considers them selves the Folk music capital

Every night downtown people set up and play music

Have A Great Trip !!!!

Dave

I have to 2nd this one. I've only been there once and it was really cool to walk around and listen to the different groups. They just set up and anyone can sit down and play.

Going to Eureka Springs if you have not made any reservations yet. Stay at Edelweiss Inn and tell Cindy or Bryan your with venturerider.org you will get excellent service and nice clean rooms and in the evenings around back the deer come out to eat in the backyard area while your having a relaxing drink.......

Buddy

Thanks Buddy we had already made reservation for some where else but did change them to the Edelweiss inn

:cop:

That's a coinky-dink. I just got back today from an 8 day trip to the Ozarks. Stayed in Mtn View for 4 nights at the Best Western.

Make sure you get over to the Ozark National Forest and ride 123. Almost an unknown road but in my top 5 of roads I've ever ridden. I prefer it to the infamous Dragon by far.

Have fun!

Joe

Buddy

amen to that. it is one nice ultra clean place to stay. ask me and buddy how we know. :2133: