IGNORED

Hey Goose!

GigaWhiskey

I BBB'd them and found nothing but these guys are popular at SOHC4.net and found no complaints. So, I will order through them.

Can you please let us know how the order/product goes? I really need to order one and that price looks tough to beat! (Unless someone around N. Iowa has a set they want to help me use :big-grin-emoticon: )

Thanks!

Only problem I see with that, however, is that the one on the plate has hoses and valves included. The valves are used to keep the needles from bouncing around excessively. Honestly, the one on the plate isn't that much more expensive and it comes with all the parts you need. You're better off getting that.

That one at JCW is interesting - I'll bet it is the same one, with the gauges mounted on a plate and everything. Their pictures often do not match the real item. Really surprised me, since the last few times I checked them there, they were charging over $130! I wouldn't hesitate to order the $40 one form them - they are very good at taking returns.

Goose

Thanks Goose, that made me feel better! I did read one of the user posts who said it was on a plate already and had everything set up. Hopefully it is or I'll have to test their return policy. I paid for the FedEx ground shipping and the tracking number shows it is going to be delivered tomorrow!