IGNORED

Studded Midnight Seat

Squidley

Just wanted to give a quick notice that I posted a front and rear RSV Studded Midnight seat in the classifieds incase someone is looking.

I already have those on the scoot.....Trying to remember if Kenny has those on his......:scratchchin:

Boomer....still on his 1st cuppa coffee :Laugh:

I already have those on the scoot.....Trying to remember if Kenny has those on his......:scratchchin:

Boomer....still on his 1st cuppa coffee :Laugh:

Keep that lifer juice flowing Chief, Kenny's is an '06 I think, not sure if those had the pillowtops or not

:confused24:

Keep that lifer juice flowing Chief, Kenny's is an '06 I think, not sure if those had the pillowtops or not

:confused24:

Yeah I'm drawing a blank on what Kenny has for seats on his 06.....:starz:

Hey if Lonna calls and tells ya to call me just disregard the request....she just read an old PM from me and is now jumping to it.....:Laugh:

Boomer.....who sez Dear Lord please let me meet a Yammi Engineer before I die.

3 hour ride and you could have yourself a fuel pump

:stirthepot:

LOL...Altho I am tempted my Code of Ethics prevents me from doing anything like that. Among the many things I learned/earned as a Chief my most treasured are Duty to Country and Honor. Never compromised those and never will !!

Boomer.....who sez...do ya know how to get into Kenny's garage without waking the whole Branton Clan? :Laugh: