IGNORED

I saw a neat trike last night

Flyinfool

Since I now have Collector plates on my bike I decided to stop at a local car show last night since I was riding by. Lots of neat toys to look at. And won a free dinner in the raffle. Missed the $50 gas card by 1.

There was a custom trike there that was made from the back half of a Pontiac Fiero GT and a motorcycle front end to make a trike out of it.

Lots of custom fiberglass to bring it all together and then it was painted a burnt metallic orange.

Sorry but I did not have my camera with me.:crying:

At one point I noticed a group of people standing by my bike arguing, so I wandered over to see what was going on. Turns out they were arguing about what year Gold Wing I used as a base to build this custom bike that I had. They could not / would not believe that was a stock Yamaha, even with all of the Yamaha logos.:confused24:

At one point I noticed a group of people standing by my bike arguing, so I wandered over to see what was going on. Turns out they were arguing about what year Gold Wing I used as a base to build this custom bike that I had. They could not / would not believe that was a stock Yamaha, even with all of the Yamaha logos.:confused24:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Were the wing riders mad that you defaced a machine like that???:cool10:

Later, Scooter Bob