IGNORED

New ride comming home.

star4772

Cool hope I will like mine as well it will be diff. Gonna add RSV trunk and grab rails for the GF.

I like my 06 RSTD and yes its different indeed I added the 86 First Gen. trunk and Second Gen. hand rails to mine so Peg can ride as well I made my own frame work then I added the HD look alike fairing to it as well still working on it but it sure does ride really good

Peg said the 06 RSTD has a smoother ride than the 03 Venture we sold to Monty:stirthepot:

Looking forward to seeing your new ride:cool17:

Ok Buddy, you know the rules, you make any mods and you need to post some pics..........so lets see them!!!!!!!!!!

I like my 06 RSTD and yes its different indeed I added the 86 First Gen. trunk and Second Gen. hand rails to mine so Peg can ride as well I made my own frame work then I added the HD look alike fairing to it as well still working on it but it sure does ride really good

Peg said the 06 RSTD has a smoother ride than the 03 Venture we sold to Monty:stirthepot:

Looking forward to seeing your new ride:cool17:

Ok Buddy, you know the rules, you make any mods and you need to post some pics..........so lets see them!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2: I know I know but can't til I get it home tomorrow I dont think my camera lens is that powerfull to reach Plymouth In. :Laugh: