IGNORED

Hey freebird..

BIG TOM

not all of us. Some of us be newbies to MD so we got to get up on how to get in trouble.

So where do I start and what line do I hget in as I always seem to find the trouble.

David

Just follow the usual suspects and you'll be in the right place at the right time.

Right Tom you're done. You started it. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

not all of us. Some of us be newbies to MD so we got to get up on how to get in trouble.

So where do I start and what line do I hget in as I always seem to find the trouble.

David

Just follow the usual suspects and you'll be in the right place at the right time.

Right Tom you're done. You started it. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Yup, just keep an eye out for Mini.... She is usually, close to any trouble happening (if not in the middle of it).

Since she is having stuff done to an eye, shortly before MD... I think, she will only be observing it, this year. :080402gudl_prv:

I have no idea what is going on but I do know, just based upon the people who have already posted to this thread.....that it just can't be good. :doh:

Yep...all the typical trouble makers.

He means "you" MARGARET...:stirthepot::duck:

But Don I'm always good and when I'm bad I'm even better.

Margaret

Hey, When is that semi with the TP gonna get there Margaret?:rotf::rotf:OOPPPS. I wasn't suppose to say anything about that, was I ? :bowdown::bowdown: