IGNORED

My good deed today

Yammer Dan

Was in Wally-World just looking while Warden shopped. ( With her shopping I don't have any money to spend!!!)

Anyway ended up at their small collection of bike stuff. A young guy was there with a little Blonde that was VERY VERY VERY good looking and built like Rachael Welch. She was trying on 1/2 helmets. I watched a little asked what he was riding to get talk flowing. Then I asked him if he liked her. Of course answer was yes. So I asked " You don't like her face?" Proceded to explain my thoughts on 1/2 lid on that pretty thing. They both ended up thanking me and left with fullface helmet. Made me feel good. So on way home saw a truck beside superslab with hood up. Stopped and got it started for him and sent him on his way. How was your day???:Avatars_Gee_George:

Guest seuadr
Was in Wally-World

gotta be careful with the helmets they sell there and at meijers, alot of them aren't even DOT rated.

better than a brain bucket, though.

gotta be careful with the helmets they sell there and at meijers, alot of them aren't even DOT rated.

better than a brain bucket, though.

I explained all that and told her my choice was flipface and why but they were in a hurry with great weather and wanted to ride. Can't blame them.

Wish I had have got pics. She was a Doll. Hope the Warden don't catch this one.

If you compared her to Rachael Welsh, then you are a member of my group that remembers her from days long gone (not counting how great she still looks). However, the extra "very,very" makes me think you are younger or just remembering things past and no longer had. I do appreciate your comparison even if it was only a good deed!

:dancefool:

If you compared her to Rachael Welsh, then you are a member of my group that remembers her from days long gone (not counting how great she still looks). However, the extra "very,very" makes me think you are younger or just remembering things past and no longer had. I do appreciate your comparison even if it was only a good deed!

C'mon man, she deserves for you to at least get her name right......It's Raquel Welch....and I always said she could have my baby.:innocent:

Guest seuadr
She might even over look the part where you said she was very very very good looking.

Margaret

i think the (almost as good looking as my wife) was implied, personally...:rasberry:

Did you see her in 100 Rifles??? Brought a couple of good points out in that movie!!:whistling:

How was your day???

It wasn't today but yesterday I did my "good deed of the day"...

Nina and I were standing just outside of the building where I work, having a smoke before going in (she works a couple blocks away). Here was this young Asian guy driving a beemer (most of them around here do) stopped with a flat tire. He had his spare out and the jack, etc so I'm watching him ... first thing I notice is he's got the jack way too far under the car and can't figure out what to do. So I go over there and ask him if he needs some help... "ahhh soooo yes yes" he says... "turn right?". LOL So I show him where to place the jack and walk back to where Nina is standing. Then I realize he doesn't know to crack the wheel nuts before he gets it up off the ground so I go over and tell him... back to where Nina is (we're talking about 20-30 feet away). So I'm watching him and it's obvious he has no idea how to use the "whimpy" wheel wrench so over I go again and show him the "secret of the foot"... "ahhh sooo ... rank you werry much" he says. As I'm doing that, I realize he has a locking nut so I point that out... he has no idea so we search thru his car and find the kit containing the "key" and I show him how to use that. By that time we needed to head off to work. I wondered for most of the morning how he made out but I figure he got it sorted out now that he had most of all the info he needed to change off that flat tire!