IGNORED

Need Starter...1954 Case VAC

Kregerdoodle

I may need to check them out, the brushes look good, the armiture is worn, and the insulation is very britle and falling apart...kinda like anything else that is over 50yrs old..LOL

What time ya`ll comin out tomorrow??

Kreg, there's a pretty good alternator shop near me that rebuilds starters and such.

back in the day I had a lincoln mark 7. alt died, new one was around 160 bux... well i found a rebuilder to rebuilt it and also beef it up for 35 bux that was just great...

but that was also 18 years ago

Kreg, just curious. What do you use that old Case for? I have a couple of old tractors. A '52 Harry Ferguson 2085 and a '53 Massey Harris 33. Neither has live PTO but both have 3 point hitch. Only use I have is for pulling out bushes or pushing snow. So they are mostly just barn ornaments.

Gary, I havn`t been able to use it yet, it is in great shape, other then starter..LOL looked like it was kept in a barn for years, picked it and a brush hog up for $600.00 I thought that was a great deal...any way, I will probably just use it for brush hogging the pasture and I also have a straight blade for it if I think something needs messed up.. I have a `53 8N that I am going to sell, it needs work, tires,dist.cap, rotor,points,wires..but it will run if I change that stuff out, but the rear tires are shot..

:farmer:

Kreg, just curious. What do you use that old Case for? I have a couple of old tractors. A '52 Harry Ferguson 2085 and a '53 Massey Harris 33. Neither has live PTO but both have 3 point hitch. Only use I have is for pulling out bushes or pushing snow. So they are mostly just barn ornaments.