• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it that's a positively, absolutely, no doubt about it, NO. :whistling:

Margaret

It's giving me shivers just thinking about it ( and not the good kind, either if ya know what I mean....:whistling:)...

now show me the backside of a good lookin' pair of Levi's and you got my attention!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

(Jeez, Mini, I was going to jokingly copy and paste a pix of a guy wearing a thong, but after looking it up on the internet.....I just can't do it. UGH!!!)

Your prudish (:crackup:) friend,

Deb

Raincoat won't be necessary :innocent: but the cattle prod and other stuff still send it.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

If you got the Cattle Prod are you still going to need my 50,000 volt Tazer??:confused24: I only have about 50 rounds for it.

We won't wear out your taser Dan. If you're worried about it we can make due without it. I'm sure we can come up with some other toys for the occasion. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:Oh almost forgot what size thong did you want? I can pass that along to Beer.

Margaret

Some of the more interesting threads start off with nobody knowing what the heck it's about. :)

So what were we talking about again? :whistling: Oh right just a bit of :stirthepot: or maybe something more? Never can tell. I know none of this made sense, but hey it's late here or is that early? Anyone else confused? Or is it just me? Oh just checked yeah we need to get some whips as well. Guess I'll bring my own. Did you get the sizes to Beer for the thongs or are we just going with a variety? Do they come in sizes for you guys? Doubt anyone will admit to needing a small. Probably knowing you guys ya'll will want x-large. Oh some dreams never die, others never get off the ground.

How's that? Did I help?

Margaret

Well at least I know what color you want Dan, Blue!! Now wouldn't Patsy know what size you were Dan? :whistling::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:Maybe you can bring the shackles we may need them for some of the less likely to volunteer.

Oh Annie I haven't begun to confuse.

Margaret