IGNORED

Feels Goooood!

dunvilsteev

While golfing this afternoon, we found a wedge on the 10th hole, a Titleist head cover on the 18th and a WALLET on the 15th. Returned the first two on the course and just had the young guy leave with his "100% intact wallet" in his possession, great to see the happiness and relief on his face!!

I lost mine 3 years ago in a mad dash to get to the hospital, and a 15 year old girl returned it with the whole $300 intact, had to give her the $$ I was SO relieved and to be honest, amazed ..... something I won't forget and as stated above, something I plan on "paying forward" for as long as I live. Feels great!! I highly recommend it!

:dancefool:

Good on you,

I know the feeling, and it feels good to help someone out. I found a ladies purse in the middle of the road one afternoon an my way home from work. Spent the next several hrs trying to locate te lady through her work ID ( the only id in the purse). I answerd her cell phone when it rang and it was her husband trying to find her. After I explained what was going on he asked if I could meet him down the road.

When I returned the purse the woman was there. ( the only way I would have turned it over as her work Id had a opicture of her on it) Turns ouot their life savings of close to $6000 was in the purse and she was on her way to the bank to pay off their mortgage. They tried to give me part of it but for me it wasnt necesary as I hadnt looked that far and until they counted it in my presence I was unaware of the money.

Just hope someday someone will do the same for me.

David

I know how ya feel dunvilsteev. Years ago.... waaaaaay back when, while on the road I went to a hockey game in the Oakland, Ca. Coliseum with another sales rep, and my wallet slipped out of my back pocket while sliding up and down in the seat. Left the game and went back to the motel in San Francisco for the night. Got up the next morning and found the wallet was gone. It had a ton of company credit cards and cash in it. I tore the room apart looking for it to no avail. Then figured the only place I could have lost it was the coliseum. So drove back over to Oakland and found the maintence dept and lost and found. Asked about the wallet, and they had it, and it hadn't been touched!! Asked for an envelope, put the cash in it, wrote the finders name on it, and sealed it with instructions to pass it on. Hope it did some good....