IGNORED

Rear LED Wing

Verninator

Hey Everyone,,,

Did my other favorite Hobby today,,, Went Kayaking in the Northern end of the Suwanee River, about 11 miles lots of deer, couple river Otters, and some cool Snakes.

Saturday, I am getting on the Venture for some all day riding, down through Ocala, and back. Nuttin but Backroads.

I am looking for a Black LED Brake Light wing/Spoiler for the Trunk of my 09' Venture. I have the Red & Black, I want a Black Spoiler. I'm not wanting to pay $250.00. I really want better brake light visibility & a MUCH better horn, and will knock out the Exhaust Soon.

Does that Void The warranty??? ANYONE,, ANYONE?

Hope all is well, and the riding has been good for all !!

Later "Vern on a Venture"

Not sure which "that" you're referring to relative to the warranty, but I've never heard of anything knocking out the warranty. Maybe if you get a Dyna3000, turn it up all the way, then float a valve into a piston and don't change back to the stock box before handing it back to Yamaha :whistling:, but short of that... I have read of individual dealers being a pain about some warranty items, but every time there's been a follow up that the poster took the bike to a different dealer and had no trouble at all.

By the way, I put a Back Off module on my wing light. It's set to pattern flash as long as the brakes are on. It's mounted in the panel behind the passenger seat at the front of the trunk.

I am looking for a Black LED Brake Light wing/Spoiler for the Trunk of my 09' Venture. I have the Red & Black, I want a Black Spoiler. I'm not wanting to pay $250.00. I really want better brake light visibility & a MUCH better horn, and will knock out the Exhaust Soon.

"Vern on a Venture"

I have a spoiler that I bought last year but couldn't make myself drill the deck lid and cover my pin stripes. I bought it as a close out, don't remember where but it will strobe or light solid, depends on how you wire it. later today I'll get a picture of it for you

btw - it's not one of the $250 units