IGNORED

Cards for Bikers

tooldood

My wonderful and immensely talented wife, makes greeting cards. I have been after her to make cards that you folks here at VentureRider would appreciate and she did!

Since it is getting on towards Father's Day, that is what we started with, but with Don's permission, we'd like to offer these for sale here.

Just $3.00 each (free shipping) and you choose the card and then the sentiment you'd like on the inside. We have B-day, Fathers Day, Thank you, and well... look 'em over, you'll get the idea.

It isn't that we are trying to be the next Hallmark, but selling a few helps support her mission of sending these to the troops in Iraq & Afghanistan. To date, she has sent nearly 40,000 to the troops, so they have cards to send home.

Cards for the troops :clap2::clap2::clap2:Nice sentiment...well done!

Thanks Annie. Amber (my wife) spends her evenings in her craft room (the most expensive room in the house) since I travel out of state Mon - Fri. She has been making cards and sending them to our troops for several years now. We send them out when she has made enough to fill a Priority Mail box (about 225 - 250 cards / envelopes). A few years ago we asked our tax preparer about deducting the expenses for the materials / postage, but were informed the the IRS says "the US Military is NOT a charitable organization!":bang head:

It would have been nice to have the deduction, but that isn't why she does it.

If she does sell any, it does help defray some of the costs. :thumbsup2: