IGNORED

Stereo Hum with Headset

StarRider07

As I mentioned on my other post, I just got 2 sets of J&M Headsets. I can't install them into the helmets however I did hook them up and put the speakers to my ears. WOW!!!!! what a wonderful high quality sound. These are amasing.

However, when I plug in the headset, 2 things bother me:

1. After selecting HS on the system, I get a hum/hiss sound in the headset even when the volume is all the way down.

2. I still get sound (radio, mp3, whatever), although faint, from the rear speakers. NOT the front.

And this happens when I plugged into the front jack as well as the rear.

Anyone have the same problem?

Thanks

Greg

I believe the hum is there even when on speakers, just cannot hear it, mine does the exact same thing.

As far as the rear speaker thing, mine again does the same thing really do not think there is an issue think that it is an outlet for the extra wattage from the AMP in the bike, this is so there is not too much power going to the HS

I believe the hum is there even when on speakers, just cannot hear it, mine does the exact same thing.

As far as the rear speaker thing, mine again does the same thing really do not think there is an issue think that it is an outlet for the extra wattage from the AMP in the bike, this is so there is not too much power going to the HS

Thanks Firewalker. If I find that most say the same thing, then I am comfortable that there is not a defect.

Greg