IGNORED

Rick Butlers Corbin Experiment

Tartan Terror

Rick you out did your self on this one. I wanted to wait till I got a few miles on but I love it. Just a little information on this. I got my corbin seat reworked by Rick to help on the comfort level. Corbins are known for being hard and not butt friendly. Last year I sent it back to corbin to get it done with a less dense foam and it helped a little but this year I sent it off to Rick for some magic. He was very concerned when he sent it back to me that I would not be happy mainly because it looked a little puffy. At this time he decided that he would do no more Corbins. Yes it does look a little puffy but by no means bad. Let me say this seat is now great. Rick you did a great job and I hope you continue to fix this butt buster and make them as nice as mine.

Scotty

Rick you out did your self on this one. I wanted to wait till I got a few miles on but I love it. Just a little information on this. I got my corbin seat reworked by Rick to help on the comfort level. Corbins are known for being hard and not butt friendly. Last year I sent it back to corbin to get it done with a less dense foam and it helped a little but this year I sent it off to Rick for some magic. He was very concerned when he sent it back to me that I would not be happy mainly because it looked a little puffy. At this time he decided that he would do no more Corbins. Yes it does look a little puffy but by no means bad. Let me say this seat is now great. Rick you did a great job and I hope you continue to fix this butt buster and make them as nice as mine.

Scotty

I'm curious about this "puffiness." Could you post a couple photos? I had been planning on sending mine to him until I read that he wasn't doing Corbins any more. Maybe he would reconsider if I assure him that I'm more interested in results than in cosmetics.

I will send you a few pics when I take them. The Fire Bike revision 2 is almost done and I want to post the pics all together. about a week or so and You all can see it but as for the puffiness its really not much.. I didnt even see why he seemed so unhappy with it. I think it looks fine

• 2 weeks later...
I will send you a few pics when I take them. The Fire Bike revision 2 is almost done and I want to post the pics all together. about a week or so and You all can see it but as for the puffiness its really not much.. I didnt even see why he seemed so unhappy with it. I think it looks fine

Cool, Thanks. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Then I'll have to see if I can get Rick to reconsider working on my Corbin.