IGNORED

Upcoming Concert

bendtdj

To all the lovers of oldies. At the South Dakota State Fair in Huron SD, on Sunday, September 5th Three Dog Night will be performing! Doreen and I will be there come what may. This is one of the bands from my younger days that I always wanted to see live. Now's the time!!!!

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Dave

To all the lovers of oldies. At the South Dakota State Fair in Huron SD, on Sunday, September 5th Three Dog Night will be performing! Doreen and I will be there come what may. This is one of the bands from my younger days that I always wanted to see live. Now's the time!!!!

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Dave

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dave, all I can say is that if you can remember Three Dog Night from your younger days, than you are definately and "Old Dog".

Heck, even Grandpagak can't remember that far back. And Renne can't remember what he had for breakfast....

Enjoy the concert...

:15_8_211[1]:

No Chuck Negron...but hey...Most of these "has been" groups are missing members (band members that is)...And I use the words "has been" with the greatest respect...I love these old bands.

I just shot photos of The Guess Who at the Wild Hog Festival this past weekend.

Here are some Guess Who Pics.

http://rumboogy.zenfolio.com/p884290785

Rumboogy,

We saw the Guess Who with the Grass Roots at last year's SD State Fair. Both put on a great show!

Black Owl,

I wear the "Old Dog" title with pride. But, I don't remember what I had for breakfast either!

Dave

Seen them several times as a "has been" group, once even with Chuck. Loved them back in the day. They are great! Their music was great! Even got see Chuck with the reformatted Blood, Sweat, and Tears. Both were great.

I am sure you will enjoy the show. My social co-ordinator ensures that if they are playing in our area, that we make every effort to attend. Though she would much rather it be with Chuck.