IGNORED

My big trip 2010

Mooseduncan

Each year my best friend and I take a trip to somewhere on our bikes. This year we are headed to Washington. We leave in less than three weeks!! WOW I can't wait!! We live in Modesto, CA. Gonna head out over the Altamont Pass, take 680 to 24 to 80 to 101 and on up. Stopping the first night in Fort Bragg on the Pacific Coast Highway. Day two will see us up Hwy 1 to Cresent City where we will crash for night two. Then up into Oregon to see my little sister in Toledo, OR for night three. Day four will get us to Portland, OR where we will stay the night but not before we explore the southern part of Washington. Day six gets us back down to Eugene, OR. Easy day, nice hotel and probably a movie at the theater right across the street. Day seven gets us around Crater Lake and down to Mount Shasta, CA for the night. Day eight to Paradise, CA and back home on day nine.

:Venture:

so are you bragging, or can we come with you?:Venture::doh:

C'mon!! The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!! We make alot of stops though... Basically anything that we see that looks good to eat, good to drink or good to take a picture of... My uncle went with us one year and he didnt like it at all. But he's the type that goes to Iowa to see my aunts and uncles and does it in a day and a half. I have done that trip with him and my butt had no issue with it, but it wasnt all that fun.

in 2008 I went down to Venture West in San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay along highway 1, what gorgeous country and scenery! i didnt get too much of a chance to ride it as my scoot broke, but it was still great even in an Escape.

Crater Lake was breathtaking! It is one of the most impressive places ive ever seen, I am sure youll enjoy it if your weather holds for it/.

Brian