IGNORED

Don's md

ronhenry4

We'll be stopping outside Cin. Thurs. night and heading on up Fri.:banana::thumbsup2:Would be glad for you to join up with all of us from Tn.:thumbsup2:

Would be great to meet up with you guys !! i'll try to get yama mamma and see if there going and when maybe they will join us as well i'll call you or vise versa when the time gets closer. Ron

I will be going up from Mansfield.

Located halfway between Cleveland and Columbus.

What time would you be in this area?

Gary

Not sure of the route this will be my first time going to MD but im sure we can meet up someplace :smile5:

Any one from the cincinnati,Ohio goingto Don's MD that wants to meet up Im going to go up on friday and would love any and all company passing through. Ron

I cant find Don's Maryland on any map I can find........ can you tell me where it is????

I cant find Don's Maryland on any map I can find........ can you tell me where it is????

here ya go -http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=King+George&1s=VA&1y=US&1l=38.268101&1g=-77.1847&1v=CITY&2c=Oberlin&2s=OH&2a=16898+Hawley+Rd&2z=44074-9509&2y=US&2l=41.23869&2g=-82.18962&2v=ADDRESS

:smile5:

Hey Ron

I will be heading up 71 from Columbus About noon that Friday

I would be more than happy to meet up

We can meet up in Delaware there is a Harley dealer at the freeway exit for rt 36/37

Dave

My phone is in my profile

:smile11:

Hey Dave ,

i was looking at the posts from this thread and i can meet the folks from tennese down here around cincy someplace and maybe we can catch you in Delaware and see about finding someplace to meet the others. I Pm'd Peggy (yama mama) she said they havent decided when they are going yet. but so far that looks like it will be the best plan so far but im always open for ajustments. Ron