IGNORED

Has anyone used jake wilson for tires

He has both avon venom tires the am41 and am42 for $250.00. Also has anyone used the dyna beads for balancing the tires.was going to buy the metzlers but cant,pull the triger on them with all i have been hearing on them. Thanks for any input on this.

Did make it faster??????:big-grin-emoticon:

Actually I feel bad. I said I wouldn't use anything else and I had the beads when I got the car tire, but because I had it mounted by someone else and then I had to move I didn't get the beads in, but from previous experience I guarantee you it makes it faster. :whistling:

Guest scarylarry

I know the seashells need all the help they can get.......:thumbsup2:

Actually I feel bad. I said I wouldn't use anything else and I had the beads when I got the car tire, but because I had it mounted by someone else and then I had to move I didn't get the beads in, but from previous experience I guarantee you it makes it faster. :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Jake Wilson several times...infact I used thier sister site Rocky Mountain ATV for years when we raced dirt bikes. Both sites have great service with free shipping over $99 and most of the time have great prices...but as always you need to shop all the sites to make sure you are getting a good deal.

I got a new rear E3 in the shop now from them waiting to get a little more out of the current E3 before I swap it out.

I have never used the dynabeads. Good theroy but not sure about them just yet. They may not work on the Midnight bikes, since they are so fast. :big-grin-emoticon:

I too am looking at tires thru Jake, my question is when buying on line do we worry about how long ago they were manufactured, after reading last winter about tires with a long shelf life not being trust worthy wondering if it is safer to buy locally knowing what you are getting before purchasing

He has both avon venom tires the am41 and am42 for $250.00. Also has anyone used the dyna beads for balancing the tires.was going to buy the metzlers but cant,pull the triger on them with all i have been hearing on them. Thanks for any input on this.

I just ordered a set from Jake Wilson. I went with the E III's for the '99. They were a little more expensive than the Venoms after you apply the $50 buck rebate, but I wanted to try something different. Pretty painless online. BTW besides the free shipping you get another $10 bucks off by buying two.... Didn't know that until I checked out. :)

Ordered my rear tire on the 4th got it on the 7th. Price you see is the price I paid shipped to my front door.

Jake Wilson

150/90HB-15 (80H) Avon Venom AM42 Rear Motorcycle Tire Black Wall

Fits: 2000, YAMAHA, XVZ1300TF Royal Star Venture

Regular: $216.79

Our price: $125.99

Part# 1245550008