IGNORED

great bunch of people.

Snarley Bill

was just sitting here at my computer and got to thinking , what a great bunch of people i have met on here over the last few years. i always look forward to seeing and commununicating with every one on here , even when there is a little controversy. i still love you all and can't wait for the season to open next year so i can ride with you all again.just want to say thanks for being there to make my day brighter. :clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

Your are 200% right there Bill, anytime somebody needs something done or needs a part or some kind of help, people here step up to the plate and renew my faith in mankind, with all thats bad in the world, there is so much good here to counter act it................what a breath of fresh air this group is.........:bighug:

can't wait for the season to open next year so i can ride with you all again.

Didn't know the season was over. It's just getting comfortable again here in Texas. Head south, we still got a couple of months of real nice riding.

Didn't know the season was over. It's just getting comfortable again here in Texas. Head south, we still got a couple of months of real nice riding.

You betcha I will - in about a month - I will be heading to Mission, Texas until end of April - riding season will be just GREAT this winter!!

Agree with ya Bill, - this is a wonderful site!!

Eugene

like the sign above the gate to the "funny farm" says

THE REASON WE'RE ALL HERE, IS 'CAUSE WE AIN'T ALL THERE!!!!!

i too agree, that everyone here, is good folks!

maybe one of these days i'll get to meet one or two of ya face to face.

just jt:confused24:

so very true what everyones said..............

and when people ( you know who u are) know things arent going real smooth in your life....they manage to take the time to send lil cheer ya up jokes and emails.....so not only are there offerings of physical help but emotional also.

I have seen more love and caring from this small community in the short time Ive known you all than in my whole lifetime.

CAN YA FEEL THE LOVE????????????????????????????????????????http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_2_104.gif

was just sitting here at my computer and got to thinking , what a great bunch of people i have met on here over the last few years. i always look forward to seeing and commununicating with every one on here , even when there is a little controversy. i still love you all and can't wait for the season to open next year so i can ride with you all again.just want to say thanks for being there to make my day brighter. :clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

Bill,

Could not agree more. Yesterday went riding with Star Chapter 186 and met Lone Eagle and lethompson1 (Larry) from this site and they were great. We had a wonderful time and they made me feel right at home. Next week we going to Woodland, Ca for some ribs and hope to met a bunch more from this site and I know they will be all great people. Glad to be here.

Take care.

Bill,

I belive the majority of the people on this site, are, and feel as you do! We all are the same in more ways than one!

I am very thankful for all the friends I have met from this site! They are all keepers!

A special Thank you to BradT.:)

:bighug:

hey lonna if it weren't for you ,where would we get the best cheese cake around.i've got to include ozarks wife patricia in there to. she makes great cheesecake also.love ya both keep the cheesecake coming.brad t is a good guy to. one of these days im going to put a rain ride together just to show him i ain't afraid to get wet. :rasberry::2133:bill

so very true what everyones said..............

and when people ( you know who u are) know things arent going real smooth in your life....they manage to take the time to send lil cheer ya up jokes and emails.....so not only are there offerings of physical help but emotional also.

I have seen more love and caring from this small community in the short time Ive known you all than in my whole lifetime.

CAN YA FEEL THE LOVE????????????????????????????????????????http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_2_104.gif

cindy ,where you been hiding? your working to hard.can't handle all these folks by myself.tell dale i said hi.meet and eat coming up here in the spring ,and start planning for eureka springs.your partner in crime. snarly bill

brad t is a good guy to. one of these days im going to put a rain ride together just to show him i ain't afraid to get wet. :rasberry::2133:bill

You could have joined Rhonda and I today. It was only 52 degrees and just a little rain but not too wet.

Brad