IGNORED

run- n -bare, may have found it

hipshot

i was thinking if we had one on each side on outrigger brackets, then we could drive right through the winter. i think Ed is on to something here.

_/:motorcycle:\_

:sign20: BUt Ed only had one, maybe he should have had thought that two are always better than one.

Brad:rotf:

after i read the post , by brad t, about ed, i got to thinkin'

!!!!!

so does anyone have a spare "snow mobile ski", that i can strap across my passenger seat, just for "insurance"?????

just jt[/quote

this is a post about why I had a ski strapped to my rear seat lol.

hope it works for yea .

ED

That didn't go nowhere Ed, But glad to hear you're still around, Missed ya some.

Link worked for me but I am a member at the Dephi Forums. (here it is)

Brad

Somewere in the wilds of northern Canada. I decidedto park my scooter (at a funny angle) AN PRACTICE MY ASPHALT tUMBLING ACT.

By now most have seen the pics of the northern mishap lol.

But what most of you may not know or understand. Is that as Northern Canadian bikers we must take special precation in late ridin season . And must carry a snowmoble ski while riding late in the season. Just incase we git cot in an early snow storm.

Now I attribute the fact that both the scooter an I were not seriously bent or brokin

was do to with the fact that I had my WINTER SAFTEY EQUIPMENT with me.

The snow ski was strapped to the rear seat, ( securely I may add) and stuck out about 18" on each side of the said scooter. And so as I parked my scooter the MAIN impact was absorbed by the ski as the scooter went down , By which time I was already into my asphalt tumbleweed act.

Now as you all can see there are TWO reasons for us to carry our Winter saftey equipment late in the riding season .

# 1 =The ski can be used on the front wheel if you incounter an early snow storm.

# 2 =To absorb the impact if you park funny, ta do what ever impersonation you may wish . lol.

ED

Link worked for me but I am a member at the Dephi Forums. (here it is)

Brad

Somewere in the wilds of northern Canada. I decidedto park my scooter (at a funny angle) AN PRACTICE MY ASPHALT tUMBLING ACT.

By now most have seen the pics of the northern mishap lol.

But what most of you may not know or understand. Is that as Northern Canadian bikers we must take special precation in late ridin season . And must carry a snowmoble ski while riding late in the season. Just incase we git cot in an early snow storm.

Now I attribute the fact that both the scooter an I were not seriously bent or brokin

was do to with the fact that I had my WINTER SAFTEY EQUIPMENT with me.

The snow ski was strapped to the rear seat, ( securely I may add) and stuck out about 18" on each side of the said scooter. And so as I parked my scooter the MAIN impact was absorbed by the ski as the scooter went down , By which time I was already into my asphalt tumbleweed act.

Now as you all can see there are TWO reasons for us to carry our Winter saftey equipment late in the riding season .

# 1 =The ski can be used on the front wheel if you incounter an early snow storm.

# 2 =To absorb the impact if you park funny, ta do what ever impersonation you may wish . lol.

ED

Thanks Bradt