IGNORED

Biker Down * Ed (Run-n-bare)

BradT

Ed, my prayers are for a complete and speedy recovery.

I may be able to help you with the piece that the CB and class fits into. I will check this afternoon.

Bob thanks guy ,lol may be down yer way next week if so will call Cindi befor I leave, so we can meet and eat .And look at parts ,And share the story in person lol,:322:ED

Well Ed, glad to hear you weren't hurt to bad! Now take the bike off the ski, and take a break for the rest of the winter, and take care of yourself!!:rotf:I'm serious!

:bighug:

Thanks Brad for posting!

Hey the next Dance is with you lol even if you have ta hold us both up.

THANKS GIRL:cool10:

hi Ed

take care buddy, take your time, we dont bounce as well these days. if you need a hand let me know, as i am still off work after my bike accident a few weeks ago. i have just finished sourcing parts for my left side fairing etc, i have a few contacts for when you are ready to start putting the ol girl back together. rest up, take it easy, and get well soon, Sherry sends a :bighug:

Scott and Sherry

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA send an e-mail with yer add & phone # may come an visit yea .....ED:whistling:

Ed, Gayle and myself are hopeing you have a speedy recovery, and the same to your bike.

Hal and Gayle

"O" yea were workin on both all ready , Wil has it up North Bay tore apart all ready and we be lookin for parts ( for the bike only) lol..

THANKS YOU TWO.

that angel of mine be workin over time alot hehehehe..

ED:backinmyday:

Glad your around to talk about it .Wow must have been quite a Ride.What kind of Tire did you have on the rear ? Worn out ? Quite new ? Brand of Tire ?:detective::confused24:

It was a DUNLOP- worn badly-it be my bad, was goin to North Bay to do work on the bike and change the tire,

No one to blam but me, :322:my bad .. some times ye just got ta FESS UP and bite the ASPHALT.and I do or in this case did..lol

ED