IGNORED

Lights On Windshield

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

A friend of mine that has a HD, I hate to admit that...:rotfl:

He has a chrome strip like on the Ventures at the windshield and there are LED lights that are built in does anyone know if something like that can be purchase for a Venture...

I did not get a picture of them....

Guest scarylarry

I was going to put a set on and the LED will not stand the G force the black/red will put out..

Seashell ones it stated and I quote:

You can also use a candle cause the seashell will not create enough wind to blow out a birthday candle..:stirthepot:

Larry, I don’t know if this is the desired effect you want but I put two Kuryakyn LED’s under the fairing on either side of the tape deck, facing up directly under where the windshield sits and added more on the lower fairing edge where the clear protectors are. Actually works really well in lighting up the edges and is not distraction when I’ve got them on and cruise’n at night. Sorry but i have no night shots!

Guest scarylarry

Thanks, these was made in the chrome strip, might be a HD only aftermrket item...I'll check around more next week.

Larry, I don’t know if this is the desired effect you want but I put two Kuryakyn LED’s under the fairing on either side of the tape deck, facing up directly under where the windshield sits and added more on the lower fairing edge where the clear protectors are. Actually works really well in lighting up the edges and is not distraction when I’ve got them on and cruise’n at night. Sorry but i have no night shots!

Cool idea!

Sidequestion: What is that lump on the side of your radio?

does anyone know if something like that can be purchase for a Venture......

This guy put a small LED strip right behind the windshield (and a couple other places as well). I believe this bike belongs to member YamaQman from Hammond, IN if you want to get more info.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33398&d=1248040936

attachment.php?attachmentid=33399&d=1248040957

Just a thought, Scooter Bob

I purchased a couple sets of LED strips from a Pep Boys auto shop, and then just positioned them right at the base of my windshield, facing upward, and it resulted in a very nice effect.

Be Safe!

Pete.

The color of those lights make your bike seem 'cold' - although with the background, it may be.

Very cool effect. I like.

RR

Guest human4m

Could you just replace the windshield screws with LED bolts that you can buy for your license place? Just an idea... My brain isn't working too well, I quit smoking last NIGHT and I'm battling the nicotine withdrawal... I want pizza.