IGNORED

in texas ride mag.

miller47

That is an awesome picture! :thumbsup2: I am going to have get a subscription for Sleeperhawk (good excuse for me) so that he can admire the great state of Texas! :stirthepot:

Don't do it! The cover (for the online version, at least) is a beautiful bluebonnet picture. Almost lost my wife over that picture. She was almost to the bike when I caught up and made her come back.

Well,Im not in it but my bike is..The 1ST in line.Midnight Venture. I must have been bsinggggg

Nope, that's Maverick's ride. Your's is next to last pulling an Alumina trailer. Nice..............

[ATTACH]43737[/ATTACH]

Nope, that's Maverick's ride. Your's is next to last pulling an Alumina trailer. Nice..............

[ATTACH]43737[/ATTACH]

YOU are right! I had forgotten I was pulling my trailer..Thanks!

Sure does make my heart swell with pride when I see all those Texas flags waving on this thread!!!

If you look inside the hardcopy of Texas Ride and look carefully for where they publish the magazine, you might notice the name of the city begins with an "S"... I picked up my free copy the other month (yes, you can get them for free by stopping by the Texas Welcome Stations at the borders) and nearly let out a loud Whoop as I saw the place where they publish the Texas Ride magazine is about one mile up the road from my house! Cool!

Great magazine! Shiney, classy and well done.