IGNORED

Thank you bongobobby

BIG TOM

HOPPING AROUND TONIGHT..uummm uummm good...Heard you never got any...saved you 1/2 the box if you want them....just say the word and they're yours...will be droping the beast off saturday morning at pioneer and to pick up some toys...let me know if you want them......and thank you again :bowdown: :bowdown:

Nah, you go ahead and enjoy them!! The real person to thank is B2Dad as he did all the "Legwork" finding them! Were they big or little ones?? I'm working until 12 Saturday and will be home 12:30ish. You can try your hand on the trike then.

Of course, if youm cook up the rest of them when we are around, you could probably force us to eat a couple...

Nah, you go ahead and enjoy them!! The real person to thank is B2Dad as he did all the "Legwork" finding them! Were they big or little ones?? I'm working until 12 Saturday and will be home 12:30ish. You can try your hand on the trike then.

Of course, if youm cook up the rest of them when we are around, you could probably force us to eat a couple...

They were HUGE and delicious.....even Taters had them for the first time and liked them...:big-grin-emoticon: :fnd_(16):

Guest Swifty

so I'll be the first to ask...what is this?...a PM that slipped out? a case of animal cruelty? gay bashing? bestiality? a HOG roast?

so I'll be the first to ask...what is this?...a PM that slipped out? a case of animal cruelty? gay bashing? bestiality? a HOG roast?

Don't you pay attention ! :stirthepot:

ME thinks it is Frog Legs, but they had some fancy name for them.

Brad

Guest Swifty
Don't you pay attention ! :stirthepot:

ME thinks it is Frog Legs, but they had some fancy name for them.

Brad

so it IS animal cruelty then.

When does he pay attention, sounds like he is just as bad as students, these days.....

:stickpoke::stirthepot:

You got that Right.

Dave, that lower scoop seems to attract the critters, what are you going to do to fix that :think:

Brad

Guest Swifty

Dave, that lower scoop seems to attract the critters, what are you going to do to fix that :think:

Brad

get an FJR...it has a sharper point on the scoop!

HOPPING AROUND TONIGHT..uummm uummm good...Heard you never got any...saved you 1/2 the box if you want them....just say the word and they're yours...will be droping the beast off saturday morning at pioneer and to pick up some toys...let me know if you want them......and thank you again :bowdown: :bowdown:

I need to see the pics....or it didn't happen!:stickpoke::stirthepot:

I need to see the pics....or it didn't happen!:stickpoke::stirthepot:

X RAY...STILL IN, OR TOILET GOING OUT don't have an x ray...You sure you want those pics...just say the word...you should know me by now...I'll produce them around 10pm tonight if you really need to see.....:big-grin-emoticon: :rotf: :rotf: