IGNORED

Radio, Intercom CB Control Unit

Aussie Annie

I need help sourcing a second hand unit, as mine was cracked and has let water in.......so now it's foo-barred!! [no workie] :bawling:

It's the black unit on the left handlebar.

Looked on ebay, and there was one in Canada for $US495 :yikes::yikes: plus shipping :bang head:

Hoping to find one cheaper than that.:doh:

Is anyone wrecking a bike, or know's of someone selling off parts that may wish to sell the unit :bowdown:

Sadly those suckers are quite expensive. I wonder if you could work something out with your dealer since your bike is only an 07... Presuming you have the 5 year warranty down there.

Looks like pinwall has a bunch of radios but no controllers listed.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Motorcycle-Parts-/10063/i.html?_nkw=radio&_catref=1&_dmpt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&_fln=1&_mqf=0&_qfkw=1&_ssn=pinwall_cycle_parts&_trksid=p4506.c0.m273&Make=Yamaha

I'd keep an eye on them. Shipping might be a bit pricey to you directly (if they'll even do that), but it'll beat spending the 750 USD on a brand new one!

I'll poke around a little more to see if I can find you one - if I do, I'll post a link to it (or the information) here.

:080402gudl_prv:

Edited by LilBeaver
corrected price

Pinwall had one for $199.00 but no bids. I'll try calling them to see if they still have it. The insides of mine work, but the case is broken. Is the crack in yours "seal-able"? If so maybe we could work a deal to get both fixed.

Sadly those suckers are quite expensive. I wonder if you could work something out with your dealer since your bike is only an 07... Presuming you have the 5 year warranty down there.

Looks like pinwall has a bunch of radios but no controllers listed.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Motorcycle-Parts-/10063/i.html?_nkw=radio&_catref=1&_dmpt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&_fln=1&_mqf=0&_qfkw=1&_ssn=pinwall_cycle_parts&_trksid=p4506.c0.m273&Make=Yamaha

I'd keep an eye on them. Shipping might be a bit pricey to you directly (if they'll even do that), but it'll beat spending the 750 USD on a brand new one!

I'll poke around a little more to see if I can find you one - if I do, I'll post a link to it (or the information) here.

:080402gudl_prv:

Beaver I only got a 2 year warranty on my bike here. :doh:

Have been watching pinwall on ebay. Have had them ship to me before.

Thank you for any help with this.:happy34:

Pinwall had one for $199.00 but no bids. I'll try calling them to see if they still have it. The insides of mine work, but the case is broken. Is the crack in yours "seal-able"? If so maybe we could work a deal to get both fixed.

Wes, Thanks for doing that. :happy34:

My outer case is in bits on the bottom, and not fixable.