IGNORED

Heavy equip operators? Try this.

royalstarjac

working around this stuff for nearly 20 years and knowing what I know-- all I can say is WOW freaking A- I never seen nothin like that ever

also working on these machines I have to say that operator got some King size Gonads- thats alot of trust you have to put into those lil lock pins--- (end of stick where the square end is -theres lock pins the come thru those holes that lock it to the tower-- there actually used as a quick connect to switch buckets or diferent acc.

I have to send this to all the operators of our company- they will not believe it without the video!

thats pretty cool. i worked with a lot of operators over the years ,mainly rt backhoes in sewer and water .only 2 of them ops where worth there weight in gold.

made me think of these guys i seen years ago [nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFBAzRc5vXE]YouTube- JCB Dancing Diggers[/nomedia] still going apparently.

... do the heavy equipment work is enhanced.

I have watched such highly skilled 'technicians' who equal our best surgeons (in a way) in overcoming the logic of gravity build millions of dollars in retirement home projects, and I have just stood in awe.

NOW I understand 'awe.' Slautea!

JackZ

:fingers-crossed-emo