IGNORED

Where Do these go?

Dakota

Been fighting a cold, hayfever and finals at school for the last few weeks and now when I feel better and have a short time till spring quarter starts up, I got a couple of things holding me up from getting all the fairing and covers back on the vr. On the diagram below, I can't remember where these,(60), go?

I noticed on both inner panels, there are holes the same distance apart, but the collars of the plate are to big for the holes. If they don't go there then what does?

aren't those the parts yer s'posta have left over after yer all done?

:sign20:

Actually, that looks like the clips that the bottom edge of the chrome trim hooks onto... I think? What are the part names?

EDIT: I checked the parts screen and yes, those are the clips and the whole assembly screws into the front lower windshield mounting holes (if I'm recalling correctly) The clips face downwards I believe.

Edited by SilvrT

I wish that's all that was left over!

Yammi calls them, #60-front plate and #61-damper. There's also 2 holes at the bottom of the inner panels,(between where the mounting holes for the front lower body connects), and I have no idea what goes there. I've had this broken down for over a year now and while I have all the parts times 2,(2 vr's, both broken down), I didn't think I would this hard of time putting it back together again. LOL

#60 and #61 go at the bottom of the windshield, above and just outboard of the headlamp. They attach the windshield to the fairing stay.

Your windshield should have 2 pair of holes that they fit right into. Rubber points down.

Thanks for the pics! I found 6 of those plates, but I only have 2 vr's? Also I looked through all my hardware from both bikes and can't seem to find those other plates/brackets any where. Since you have yours apart, can you tell me there purpose?