Well, technically the front 2 calipers ARE linked but the back is solo. :Bunny:

But NO the back brake is not linked to the front left caliper. The fronts both operate with the hand brake lever and the back operates with the foot pedal.

As far as bleeding I usually go front left then front right. Usually farthest to closest however I don't think there's enough difference in the distance between the left and right to make any difference. There's a T between the forks and the lines from there are pretty equal.

Well, technically the front 2 calipers ARE linked but the back is solo. :Bunny:

But NO the back brake is not linked to the front left caliper. The fronts both operate with the hand brake lever and the back operates with the foot pedal.

As far as bleeding I usually go front left then front right. Usually farthest to closest however I don't think there's enough difference in the distance between the left and right to make any difference. There's a T between the forks and the lines from there are pretty equal.

I cheerfully disagree...by definition a Motorcycle Linked brake system is one when you press the brake pedal both front and rear brakes are applied. Same for the front brake level...the front and rear are applied.

I cheerfully disagree...by definition a Motorcycle Linked brake system is one when you press the brake pedal both front and rear brakes are applied. Same for the front brake level...the front and rear are applied.

It was all tongue in cheek. You are correct!!

I was just in a chipper mood this morning. :Bunny:

I believe there is a tech. article on linking the rear to the right front to improve braking. It is something I will probably do in the fall

The one I think you are thinking of is where someone put in a proportioning valve in the rear line. aka the Butler Mod.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13098

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2940