IGNORED

Letter to a thief

FROG MAN

To who ever is guilty. My neighbor just called and said the door is standing wide open on the old house at the camp again. No reason to break the door down I removed the lock just turn the knob. Please close the door when your done. I have neighbors that watch the place and I really don't want to be called out of bed again like tonight. If you want the old wood burner just take it. My back can't handle 600 lb any more. The electric has been turned off but the old refrigerator is good. So is the electric cook stove.I wouldn't want you to steal something that was broken. You could steal the copper wiring out of the house but it might be easier to see in the daylight. If your thinking about burning the place down that would save me some work. It will probably piss the wife off she is looking forward to taring the house down in the spring. Have a good day

LAND OWNER!

hey years ago the sherriff where i was raised had a cabin out in the sticks it was broke into several times he did just that took the lock off the door and left a note about it being open and no need to bust the door in when he got back a few days latter it had the door kicked in laying on the floor and every thing smashed worse then before but they did leave a note that they had to kick in the door as they didnt belive his note:080402gudl_prv:

Frog Man,

Hope things go for the better and not worse. I had the same problem but it was a house we were moving into you might say we were repainting and fixing holes in the walls several times our front door was torn off the hinges we were not moved in yet and I had to replace the door twice and patch more holes in the walls So I found out it was my neighbor down the road he was or is a drunk, We moved our trailer house in on the land once we had electric & water we was moved in, wife and kids in trailer with her Mom in the house. One night Peg's Mom called and said someone was messing around the house so I went up to see who it was and found the drunk messing round the house so I went back and got my shot gun and sneak up behind him and when he turned around he was looking down a 16 gauge pump action needless to say his messed his pants.

Been five years with no more problems.

Hope everything works out fine for you Gerald.

buddy

many many years ago my grandfather had similar problems at a house he owned out in the hills of southern Ohio. He trip-wired every window and door with 12 ga. shotgun shells. When the Sherriff found out he called ATF. When they came and looked in the windows, they wouldn't even go in! He was later arrested and they had him go in and dismantle them.

:mugshot: :mugshot:Today it would probably be safer to leave the door unlocked! I wonder if a stunt like that qualifies my grandfather to be a REDNECK?????

To who ever is guilty. My neighbor just called and said the door is standing wide open on the old house at the camp again. No reason to break the door down I removed the lock just turn the knob. Please close the door when your done. I have neighbors that watch the place and I really don't want to be called out of bed again like tonight. If you want the old wood burner just take it. My back can't handle 600 lb any more. The electric has been turned off but the old refrigerator is good. So is the electric cook stove.I wouldn't want you to steal something that was broken. You could steal the copper wiring out of the house but it might be easier to see in the daylight. If your thinking about burning the place down that would save me some work. It will probably piss the wife off she is looking forward to taring the house down in the spring. Have a good day

LAND OWNER!

Damn Gerald,

I hope that you don't think it was anyone on this site that was involved in your B&E! I too had a cabin near Tygart lake in WV that I had built brand new in 1982 (more of a house than a cabin) I used it for a get-a-way to have a place to hunt and fish. I got a call from the man I had purchased the land from one winter saying that it had been broken into and drove down from New Cumberland, WV to check out what had all been stolen and to do a police report. They had broken the front door and took a new $600 wood burner and about 70 foot of stainless steel double wall vent pipe that went all the way through the roof and even took the cap. When I arrived all I had left was a hole in the roof! The insurance company took care of it and also the labor to have it all replaced. I never did find out who had stolen it but, I suppose they needed it more than I did and they luckily didn't take anything else. I owned it for 9 years before selling it when I moved down south and never had any more trouble.

Moral of the story: Insure the heck out of it, and let them steal all they want and hope they burn it to the ground for you......LOL :smile5:

Dog

Hey Dog nobody here.Just had to vent. Locals are to blown out of there minds. They don't know what a venture is. They look at you stoned and say nice harley.Would steal anything for drug money.

Yea it's getting that way around here too Gerald! I spread the word around here that I would not call the Police if I had a theft.....I would be Judge Jury and Executioner if I found out anyone messed with anything of mine around here and since moving here in 1991 I have had no problems....knock on wood!....

Here in MS you have the right to protect your property with deadly force!!!...and I will!....I have a CCW permit and always carry!

Dog