IGNORED

Construction Equipment

Dave77459

Fwd:

This video is really interesting, you can understand what is going on even if you don't understand German.

There are three major construction equipment shows in the world: 1) CONEXPO in Las Vegas 2) BAUMA in Munich and 3) Intermat in Paris (There may be a new name for this one now, but it is still held in Paris). They alternate every third year in each city. This year the show is in Munich. The Europeans are famous for putting on crowd-pleasing stunts such as this one. Generally they are a little more subdued in Las Vegas, probably because of higher risk of lawsuits. The stunts are well designed to be safe, but there is always the possibility that a hydraulic component could break, or something unforeseen could happen., which could result in a terrible accident. So you think you can drive a piece of heavy equipment. You Engineers watch it all the way. This is from an Austrian TV " reality " show called " Wetten Dass "(I'll bet you that . . . ) looks like this was done in front of the Vienna City Hall. PL What a commercial for this company!! Wonder how he got down!! This guy is certified!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RobaJKGMMiE]YouTube- Liebherr[/ame]

The seat on that thing would be squeezed into a little ball by the time I got to the top and down. And that idjit announcer standing UNDER it!

I was almost expecting it to come down when he got to the top and started rotating it up above where it was hooked. The higher he rotated, the less weight was cantilevered against it.

The seat on that thing would be squeezed into a little ball by the time I got to the top and down. And that idjit announcer standing UNDER it!

I was almost expecting it to come down when he got to the top and started rotating it up above where it was hooked. The higher he rotated, the less weight was cantilevered against it.

Yeah, the shot of the announcer in the drop zone... you'd not see me there, no how.