First of all I would like to say thank you to everyone who helped last time. I now have brakes all the way around and i found a broken wire on the kickstand switch.

I have now came across more problems.

First of all does anyone have a CHEAP set of front rotors? Mine are both bent. I have a 1988 venture.

Second problem as i put this bike back together after getting it in pieces. I have found 3 wiring plugs that I cant find a home for.

The first is right behind the headlight it is a flat 3 wire plug that has a white end on it. The 3 wires are red and blue, red and either yellow or light brown and then black.

The second plug is green in color two plugs one sits sideways on top of the other. The wires are light brown and black.

The third plug is sticking out where the harness turns down from top to go to kickstand. About front of seat. It is a 2 plug black on end and has protective cover over the two wires. One wire is red the other is black.

I know they have wiring diagrams on this sire however they show everything. The radio, CB, and everything else. My bike only has cruse nothing else. Since i didn't take it radio apart i don't know if there was even anything there. If anyone could help I would really be grateful.

I dont know if it is part of it but on my dash the battery light is showing. I am guessing it is not charging.

Try this for the wiring diagram. http://www.venturerider.org/wiring/88-89%20Yamaha%20Venture%20U%20Wiring%20Diagram%20Rev%20D.pdf

As far as the battery light goes it is a warning light that tells you that your battery is low on fluid thats all. Your battery should have a probe that goes in to the battery. If not then you have to solder in a resistor to make it stop. There is a write up in the first gen tech section on how this is done. Can't help with the rotors but they come up on e-bay from time to time.:D

Second problem as i put this bike back together after getting it in pieces. I have found 3 wiring plugs that I cant find a home for.

The first is right behind the headlight it is a flat 3 wire plug that has a white end on it. The 3 wires are red and blue, red and either yellow or light brown and then black.

The second plug is green in color two plugs one sits sideways on top of the other. The wires are light brown and black.

The third plug is sticking out where the harness turns down from top to go to kickstand. About front of seat. It is a 2 plug black on end and has protective cover over the two wires. One wire is red the other is black.

First plug might be power lead for radio (total guess on this one)

The second plug is possibly for the California smog device, not needed.

The third plug is probably the connection to the smoothing capacitor. You don't need this. It's purpose is to reduce radio & CB static.

Gary