IGNORED

Weatherman missed again, but we rode anyway

wes0778

Well I ought to know better, but I took the weatherman at his word. The weather here was supposed to be partly cloudy, 20% chance of afternoon spot showers and temperature near 60. Well we took off this morning for a ride to a "Blessing of the Bikes" event in Philadelphia, MS (184 mile round trip). Temp was 55 when we left and sun was trying to break through. Well the farther we rode, the cloudier it got and the cooler it got and the wind was gusting enough to blow us around on the road. When we got to Philadelphia the temp on one business sign was 49F. Oh well we made it and had a good time. Got a cold hot dog, a bag of chips and a drink, for lunch. Met some really nice folks and even though we had the only RSV there we did see two RSTDs. Trip back was even cooler as we were riding back INTO the gusty wind. All in all though, a good day, even though for one un-named RSMV rider it was "too cold" to come out!!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Well I ought to know better, but I took the weatherman at his word. The weather here was supposed to be partly cloudy, 20% chance of afternoon spot showers and temperature near 60. Well we took off this morning for a ride to a "Blessing of the Bikes" event in Philadelphia, MS (184 mile round trip). Temp was 55 when we left and sun was trying to break through. Well the farther we rode, the cloudier it got and the cooler it got and the wind was gusting enough to blow us around on the road. When we got to Philadelphia the temp on one business sign was 49F. Oh well we made it and had a good time. Got a cold hot dog, a bag of chips and a drink, for lunch. Met some really nice folks and even though we had the only RSV there we did see two RSTDs. Trip back was even cooler as we were riding back INTO the gusty wind. All in all though, a good day, even though for one un-named RSMV rider it was "too cold" to come out!!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

No sense in riding 1/2 mile to stand around a freeze to death. Not even far enough to get the bike warmed up. Maybe a little over a 1/4 mile.