IGNORED

In Memory of Richard Vestal

Freebird

Guest cts2005

Thanks Freebird for putting this on for me. This picture was taken on Aug 30 2006 We were on our way to sign up for bikers for babies. He loved his riding and was looking forward to going on this ride, He was one of the most cautious drivers around.

Guest tatgirl06

Thank you all for your support, i am going to need all i can get and he is going to be missed a great deal..You couldnt of have asked for a better husband, father or friend and I don't know how i am going to make it without him..Thanks again for all your support! :95:

Guest tatgirl06

I just want to Thank you all for all your support, thoughts and prayers..I know Rick is appreciating everyone of you for them..Also, thank you for the cards and donations, they are hugely appreciated also..I miss him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and i just cry all day and all night and i just wish i could have him here with me physically, he was the love of my life and no one can ever replace him..I just thank god i have you all and my other friends and family!

Freebird, thank you for the memorial site Rick (midnightrdr) would of loved it!

Countrygal and Cinderella, don't be surprised if you don't hear from me, just needing to cry on someones shoulder.

I know he is still riding in heaven on that 2004 Yamaha Venture and patiently waiting for all of us to join him!

Thanks again everyone!

Missy (tatgirl06)

Missy,

We are all here for you and share in your loss, thank you for trusting us with such a private matter. Again let us know what we can do to help you out, we dont see Gods wisdom from the bottom...only from the top.

God Bless you and your family