IGNORED

And the answer is...

biggnikkk

Started this thing and had to stop, too many wrong answers on their part. That test is bunk.

Edit: stuff that don't matter either.

You think like I do. But I have learned to keep those negative thoughts in my head.

:witch_brew:

You think like I do. But I have learned to keep those negative thoughts in my head.

:witch_brew:

haha

There is one question in there asking me what senses are messed up when drinking and riding a bike. Let's see, I am supposed to actually have the answer to this question? lol I do not drink and ride to find these things out.

Oh, and I am only supposed to be able to see 12 seconds ahead of me. yea right, I want to know what is happening around me as far as I can see and comprehend in a 360 degree radius. I need plenty of time to work on my OUT in a situation.

That is just a couple I can remember.

Great refresher!!!!!

Made me think...

BTW on my 1950 H-D FL some of the controls are in different places, from the factory.

Front brake is on the left hand, along with the ignition timing.

Right grip is throttle,

Shifter is on the left side of the fuel tank, so you have to take your left hand off the grip and therefore no front brake... First gear is froward and Neutral, second, third and forth is to the rear.

Right foot is brake, and starter.

Left foot is clutch.

I think that the MSF courses are written for bikes built recently.