IGNORED

I Need Help Nowwwwwwwwwwwww

calperin

If somebody has or knows the circuit of a Royal Star 1997 please I need your support.

I'm on my work, ride my bike this morning. And now, when time to lunch when I went to start it I have some strange noise from the bottom of the thank (like a relay bouncing) after I unlock the bike, and suddenly no more electricity on the full bike.

Any clue? I check the fuse box and everything is OK. When I put the seat back there was back for a second but when I try to start it dissapears.

I know that I have no problem with the battery, at least this is what I thought is a new bike.

Any ideas will be appretiate, mostly if I don't need to call AAA to go back home...

Thanks in advance

You can reach me at 248-837-7556

Well,

Thanks to both Don & Dray. It start. Battery is about 12.7 V, then as I started went up to 13.4 V.

Yama Mama, do you know where is the main fuse on this RS?

When i come back home I 'll recheck everything.

Thanks again

I would check both ends of both battery cables. Two at battery, one at starter, and one where the Neg Cable hooks to main ground point near Rt. Fwd Corner of the engine.

Also, find the 40 Amp main fuse,

( its a strange looking device )

( on the 1st gen, its just left of battery, but don't now exact location on the 2nd gens ) ,

it has #12 Red wireS into and out of it. Open up this little beast, and check for two small #1 phillips screws, they might be loose.

Also, find your Starter " Solinoid " , make sure the Nuts holding the wires in place are tight. and not corroded.

Haveing said all this: you " might " have a " start solinoid " that is close to failing.

Also, as the former fellow said, the battery might be failing Internally. How "OLD " is your battery ?? If its over 3 years old, ????

But